- Submit an inquiry through the “CONTACT US” section of this website or by calling us direct at 1.888.882.6264
- A simple contract and representation letter will be mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to you.
- Sign and initial the appropriate fields, then return forms to our office.
- You will be contacted by our office to set up a brief 20 minute inspection of the affected property. One of our professional inspectors will conduct this inspection at a pre-specified time that is confirmed by you.
- Our negotiation team communicates directly with your insurance carrier to reach a settlement.
- Loss Recovery Services, LLC mails you a check.
BENEFITS OF USING A PUBLIC CLAIMS ADJUSTER
Unfortunately, insurance companies don’t always play fair. When it comes to legal issues such as scope of coverage disputes, insurance companies have scores of attorneys on their side – so its only fair that the homeowner have representation as well.
The Public Claims Adjuster also provides the inspectors, estimators, and contractors that can perform a thorough inspection of all damage spots, visible and invisible. They then prepare and negotiate the claim with the insurance adjuster with your best interest in mind.